Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Buying money making account

Cgjohnst2

any account can be considered a "good money making account" based on the methods used to generate money?  Are there certain stats you're looking for perhaps for a certain method?  :|

any account can be considered a "good money making account" based on the methods used to generate money?  Are there certain stats you're looking for perhaps for a certain method?  :|

I'd have to disagree. Not any account is set up for making good money. 

I have a good main account 92/93/92 with 86 slayer. I bot gargoyles and make 480-600k/h we could disccuss price if you would like to

How much are you looking for it?

Did you see the PM I sent you (second account)? I think you might be being a bit picky :P

Yes I saw yours Volta. All it has is 53 hunter for grey chins. Thanks, but not interested.

How much are you looking for it?

Yes I saw yours Volta. All it has is 53 hunter for grey chins. Thanks, but not interested.

No I replied again to your PM with a different account. Please check it

• 3 weeks later...

Archived