Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The Day The Dream Began!

FaxRon

23-July-2014, did it seriously take this long to make the client?

We went through several revisions. Major changes, etc. We only settle for the best. Also remember, we're releasing a completely stable client.  We're not going to start off with a half-assed client. Regular people won't have access to the beta. But you will have access to the release :)

We went through several revisions. Major changes, etc. We only settle for the best. Also remember, we're releasing a completely stable client.  We're not going to start off with a half-assed client. Regular people won't have access to the beta. But you will have access to the release :)

So release as in, I have access to Beta right?

http://gyazo.com/a65eeac190294c792346b3d960a0806e

I am Recommended :o

Do you know how to script? There won't be many scripts available at beta release.

I dont know scripting :D, but i can join it as a tester :P

Writing a bot client worth anything takes a lot of time, DreamBot is so awesome because all these guys are basically a dream team (no pun intended) with each person having a key role. There is no development team better than this one for 07 botting.

Writing a bot client worth anything takes a lot of time, DreamBot is so awesome because all these guys are basically a dream team (no pun intended) with each person having a key role. There is no development team better than this one for 07 botting.

yes , my total point here is, lemme in beta!

Why would you ever get beta if you can't make a script? The whole point of a beta is to test out the API and make sure the script executor is functioning correctly, not ensure it loads the game and you can play legit...

Why would you ever get beta if you can't make a script? The whole point of a beta is to test out the API and make sure the script executor is functioning correctly, not ensure it loads the game and you can play legit...

Archived