Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • zScorpio harassment

Koschei

and so many others (I REALLY lost count from how many they are) have been harassing me over the past week on both, forums and DREAMBOT'S OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER.

If you can recall well, I got myself instantly muted on Discord upon an unmute request by because he had three of his friends on Discord actively harassing me at the time and making fun of every single bit of code I have written and I was not able to reply back (Becuase I was muted from Dreambot's chat while they were spamming the general chat channel with nothing but zScorpio and how bad/good his code is) so he wanted me to reply to their constant harass and insults on DREAMBOT'S OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER so they could humiliate me in front of everyone on DREAMBOT'S OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER the way I humiliated on a DIFFERENT DISCORD SERVER THAT IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH DREAMBOT (Botting Brothers), you were there @Nuclear Nezz as you were the one who got asked to unban me, and you're the one who chat banned me because I got myself bot-muted the instant you unmuted me. He was literally trying jump me on Discord's chat with his friends. What I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND is how did you allow them to do this IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN EYES without doing anything yet you're letting this dispute going here on the forums. I did not even harass on DREAMBOT'S OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER like him and his friends did.

What's even more sad, is that THEY (Towlie and his friends) were making fun of me on DREAMBOT's discord while EVERYONE including @Nuclear Nezz was sitting there watching and NO ACTIONS WERE TAKEN AGAINST THEM, this just gave me the implication that it's okay to keep insulting and making fun of other members for as much as I like, they're doing it to me in front of the entire dreambot administration staff and nobody bats an eye. At least the screenshots is posting are coming from a totally different Discord server that is not affiliated with DREAMBOT.

@Eclipseop, one of 's friends (Who was actively harassing me by the time @Nuclear Nezz unmuted me on discord before I get myself instantly muted/banned again so I don't keep seeing the amount of insults they're directing towards me... yet @Nuclear Nezz didn't do anything about it) even tried to trick me into thinking that even @Prime is talking shit about me on Discord, take a look at this screenshot

40wQbz5.png

But after speaking with @Prime he clarified that he was actually trying to defend me, which is something I believe because I saw this later on with my own eyes.

M0WzRgp.png

kMYKrc5.png

jvk4KbD.png

Unfortunately I don't have a drawer full of screenshots because I'm not trying to go as low as posting disputes about people just talking shit and harassing me... Big talk is cheap and words are worth nothing, all what they've been doing in the past weeks is talking and now they're posting a dispute against me for doing the same thing

I seem to remember they were just looking at your code, and eclipse was pointing out things you could improve on in his way.

He also talked shit about his own code. If there was actual harassment, I didn't see it. Just me existing in the chat doesn't mean I'm watching it 24/7, I wasn't really reading any of what was being said.

If you are being harassed, you should make a report (like Towlie did) to bring it to our attention.

I mean I get eclipse can be annoying, but if you feel he's harassing you, you should just tell us, or ask him to stop.

If Prime felt you were being harassed, he could have just told them to stop. He is a mod for a reason.

Being harassed does not mean you are free to harass back. Rather than thinking "well clearly this is within the rules" and harassing them, you could have just screenshotted what they were saying, reported it to us, and muted them.

Because muting exists for a reason.

You could also have said something in our discord after I unmuted you.

Instead you chose to immediately break our rules, which lead you right to a chat ban which won't be lifted any time soon.

You could also have PM'd me asking me to end the conversation.

Out of all of the decisions you *could* have made, you made only the wrong ones.

I'm sorry @Nuclear Nezz but if Prime noticed that they were ganging up on me then why didn't you... I'm just doing what brings me peace of mind.... I didn't want to look at the discord server when there were 10 people talking shit about me. And trust me if I took screenshots for everything they said I would've had to buy a new hard disk just to store the images on.

I'm not going to cry because people are spreading lies & talking shit about me, that's what kids do.... What I do best is writing creative code and getting angry at people, so that's what I did.

This screenshot I posted about eclipse literally shows NOTHING, it show's not even 0.00001% of the mass-harassment that was occurring on discord... Why would I even bother taking screenshots of people just talking shit about me? This is everywhere on the internet.

I'm sorry @Nuclear Nezz but if Prime noticed that they were ganging up on me then why didn't you... I'm just doing what brings me peace of mind.... I didn't want to look at the discord server when there were 10 people talking shit about me. And trust me if I took screenshots for everything they said I would've had to buy a new hard disk just to store the images on.

I'm not going to cry because people are spreading lies & talking shit about me, that's what kids do.... What I do best is writing creative code and getting angry at people, so that's what I did.

"There were too many things to screenshot" means literally nothing to me here.

Like I said, I wasn't paying much attention, Prime apparently was.

If your only response to things is to just get angry and harass people, this is going to have a whole different outcome than you think it will.

This screenshot I posted about eclipse literally shows NOTHING, it show's not even 0.00001% of the mass-harassment that was occurring on discord... Why would I even bother taking screenshots of people just talking shit about me? This is everywhere on the internet.

Why would you post a screenshot to show Eclipse was harassing you that didn't show he was harassing you?

"There were too many things to screenshot" means literally nothing to me here.

Like I said, I wasn't paying much attention, Prime apparently was.

If your only response to things is to just get angry and harass people, this is going to have a whole different outcome than you think it will.

Why would you post a screenshot to show Eclipse was harassing you that didn't show he was harassing you?

I posted the only screenshots I have. I posted this screenshot to show that eclipse was trying to create tension between me and Prime based on lies, and then I posted another screenshot showing what Prime was actually doing.

You were pming me trying to talk through me. I was trying to let you for yourself instead of having me try to do it, but as soon as you had the opportunity to you chose not to.

https://imgur.com/fkrUK6f

Does it make sense that I was humiliating you on a discord server, then hours later you try to "let me defend myself" on Dreambot's discord, and now you're posting a dispute? Dude I'm the one with Sketchy tag here for god' sake... I'm the one who's supposed to be playing these games on y'all LOL....

First, started to tell them not to talk about me while I cannot reply back (To act as if he's the pure angel), but I only realised after that THIS IS THE TOWLIE THAT I WAS JUST calling out on Botting Brothers' discord

Here's the chat that went us during the Dreambot's discord incident (When Nezz banned me for getting myself muted by the bot)

wlMwC2e.png

8v11ef0.png

HsLWJ61.png

PblxbaL.png

ECcxJLc.png

He just stopped replying.... and now he's got this dispute up...

Archived