Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

I did but its abit hard due to the fact u need different planks etc so it would either have to bank or take all in inv

If you have a ring of wealth or something you can tele to grand exchange and then use tele to house to get back. Maybe its possible using that method? Idk

I did but its abit hard due to the fact u need different planks etc so it would either have to bank or take all in inv

Would you be able to make it automatic so it recognises when build mode is off, and it turns it on? And will  more building options be available soon? It feels quite manual with this script atm

If you have a ring of wealth or something you can tele to grand exchange and then use tele to house to get back. Maybe its possible using that method? Idk

Would you be able to make it automatic so it recognises when build mode is off, and it turns it on? And will  more building options be available soon? It feels quite manual with this script atm

i havent fully worked this script out yet, currently working on my GDK, but construction is deffo on the list :)

check in for updates: https://discord.gg/DtbhEXJ

I cant reproduce the error ur getting, gonna need those gif's :P

Sorry, wanted to make a gif the other day but got banned. Forgot to mention here. Someone else got that error too 

This seems to crash quite often, but it's still usable in it's current state. Will you be continuing to develop this script? If so, it would be nice to see Oak Dungeon Doors added as well as Butler / Demon butler support.

This seems to crash quite often, but it's still usable in it's current state. Will you be continuing to develop this script? If so, it would be nice to see Oak Dungeon Doors added as well as Butler / Demon butler support.

I will further develop this script when im done with my reworks on other scripts,i just made this script quick so the SDN had a constrction script again after none left

I will further develop this script when im done with my reworks on other scripts,i just made this script quick so the SDN had a constrction script again after none left

Okay, I understand. Thank you for doing so too!