Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

could i grab a trail please? :)

24h authed 

Hi, just bought the script and ran it from level 1. However, the script keeps stopping. I've only been making crude wooden chairs to get to level 33 to do oak larders but the script stops after every ~100 planks. Any idea what issue I am facing?

No i dont, could u check the debug console and see the error please ?

• [iNFO]22:42:21: Starting game state listener!
    • [iNFO]22:42:26: Script set to running!
    • [ERROR]22:43:02: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]22:45:12: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]22:45:30: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.map.TileReference.getGridY(TileReference.java:111) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walkTileMM(LocalPath.java:93) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.LocalPath.walk(LocalPath.java:77) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.path.impl.GlobalPath.walk(GlobalPath.java:38) at org.dreambot.api.methods.walking.impl.Walking.walk(Walking.java:123) at main.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]22:45:52: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]22:46:10: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [ERROR]22:47:08: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [iNFO]22:47:44: Missing one of the following items:
    • [iNFO]22:47:45: Oak plank
    • [iNFO]22:47:45: Hammer
    • [iNFO]22:47:45: Saw
    • [iNFO]22:47:45: Coins
    • [iNFO]22:47:45: Stopping script: Nex Construction

• I see this in the console but I have all of the above items

• I see this in the console but I have all of the above items

honestly have no idea then only should stop if u miss any of those... worked fine for me  :blink:

• [iNFO]11:05:17: Starting game state listener!
    • [iNFO]11:05:20: Script set to running!
    • [ERROR]11:05:58: Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists: java.lang.NullPointerException at main.main.onLoop(Unknown Source) at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:250) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    • [iNFO]11:06:49: Missing one of the following items:
    • [iNFO]11:06:49: Oak plank
    • [iNFO]11:06:50: Hammer
    • [iNFO]11:06:50: Saw
    • [iNFO]11:06:50: Coins
    • [iNFO]11:06:50: Stopping script: Nex Construction

Tried running it again, still getting this error and script stops by itself. Building oak larders now, I have 12k oak planks, 32m coins, a saw and a hammer in my inventory.

Tried running it again, still getting this error and script stops by itself. Building oak larders now, I have 12k oak planks, 32m coins, a saw and a hammer in my inventory.

Using any special kind of saw/hammer ?

Nope, just a normal saw and a normal hammer

Delete your JagexCache folder and try it again and see if it works.

Should be under C:/Users/*your name*/JagexCache

Delete your JagexCache folder and try it again and see if it works.

Should be under C:/Users/*your name*/JagexCache

Just tried your suggestion, didn't work sadly. Any more ideas? Kinda weird if I'm the only one facing such issues

Just tried your suggestion, didn't work sadly. Any more ideas? Kinda weird if I'm the only one facing such issues

Grab a gif of the issue happening (with debug console visible) and send it to Nex and he'll hook you up.

Grab a gif of the issue happening (with debug console visible) and send it to Nex and he'll hook you up.

Can only do that at the end of the week. Playing with my phone right now (Chrome Remote Desktop) haha