Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

For any1 that has trouble getting the script to work , stand next to the dining table , already have the butler grab you 24 planks , than start up the script , it will work when you do it this way , for any1 saying the script is slow , true it is slow , but if you want it to go faster do construction yourself

• 2 weeks later...

so i bought this script with the intention of doing Oak Dungeon Doors to 99. NOTHING WORKS!!! this script is extremely broke. I would like a refund asap! 

12 hours ago, doss98 said:

so i bought this script with the intention of doing Oak Dungeon Doors to 99. NOTHING WORKS!!! this script is extremely broke. I would like a refund asap! 

Hi it should work most likely a error on ur end, try deleting ur jagex cache folder and do  a restart
    if u can figure it out please contact me on discord and il help you set-up

Hi Nex,

Just bought the script, and it's not working - it keeps clicking on the noted items, then trying to click on the demon butler but failing.

If I guide it, then it works for a bit, but unsure why you get the script to use the notes on the butler in the first place, as just 'talk to', '1' will speed up the script and give the same result. (after unnoting first time).

Let me know when you've fixed the script so I can test it again.

Thanks,

Pip

6 minutes ago, PippaLord said:

Hi Nex,

Just bought the script, and it's not working - it keeps clicking on the noted items, then trying to click on the demon butler but failing.

If I guide it, then it works for a bit, but unsure why you get the script to use the notes on the butler in the first place, as just 'talk to', '1' will speed up the script and give the same result. (after unnoting first time).

Let me know when you've fixed the script so I can test it again.

Thanks,

Pip

Hey are you on fixed mode? 
    also join my discord im sure me or any of my mods can help you out :)
    https://discord.gg/DtbhEXJ

• 4 weeks later...
    16 minutes ago, l0_o l o_0l said:

I am having an issue where my client closes after about 5 minutes. I then have to restart the client. Any insight?

Hm the whole client or just the script?