Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

So like I bought this, but it just stops after the 1st inventory. Is this right? Does it not bank or tele? Am I missing something? I feel like I am missing something. Starting with hammer, saw, nails, gp, and plank, tried to have house tabs and dueling ring, but it just stops after the first inv. Maybe it needs a butler?

So like I bought this, but it just stops after the 1st inventory. Is this right? Does it not bank or tele? Am I missing something? I feel like I am missing something. Starting with hammer, saw, nails, gp, and plank, tried to have house tabs and dueling ring, but it just stops after the first inv. Maybe it needs a butler?

It will work at rimmington using phials so u need noted planks & coins

just bought this and i noticed the script just stops after 5-10 minutes for no reason and i just have to restart it

Im gonna do a rework today will make most things alot smoother :) 

hope so, i had to restart the script more than 50 times to get 50 con :)

pushed a update waiting on sdn approval,

87573de00720686506ab5a594ba103af.png