Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

I tried the free trial and I do like it a lot, but what is the xp/hr? Tried doing oak doors with demon butler and there’s dead time while waiting for butler versus making the doors while the butler is bringing more planks.

On 6/9/2019 at 5:42 AM, iThorr said:

I tried the free trial and I do like it a lot, but what is the xp/hr? Tried doing oak doors with demon butler and there’s dead time while waiting for butler versus making the doors while the butler is bringing more planks.

The script is more focussed on not getting banned as its on gaining the best exp p/h, so exp rates may be lower then doing it manually 

49 minutes ago, Nex said:

The script is more focussed on not getting banned as its on gaining the best exp p/h, so exp rates may be lower then doing it manually 

Understood, and glad to hear that lol last thing I want is a ban, but do you have an estimated xp/hr? 

just bought the script, it says walking to mahogany table but just stands in place. I am trying to do mahogany tables with a demon  butler. any advice?

5 hours ago, RSlover35 said:

just bought the script, it says walking to mahogany table but just stands in place. I am trying to do mahogany tables with a demon  butler. any advice?

Hey check the logger, if there is nothing there please join my discord and ask me or any of the online mods to guide you through a set-up

• 2 weeks later...

I got it to work for two one hour sessions. Each time it started by getting stuck "walking back to larder..." after I did a few rounds by hand, the bot picked up and worked for the full hour. The third session I tried to start was unsuccessful. No matter how much prompting I gave the bot by doing a few rounds as I had previously, the bot consistently got stuck walking back to larder or un-noting planks. For how inconsistent it is, I don't think it's worth $10.

7 minutes ago, AngHalimaw said:

I got it to work for two one hour sessions. Each time it started by getting stuck "walking back to larder..." after I did a few rounds by hand, the bot picked up and worked for the full hour. The third session I tried to start was unsuccessful. No matter how much prompting I gave the bot by doing a few rounds as I had previously, the bot consistently got stuck walking back to larder or un-noting planks. For how inconsistent it is, I don't think it's worth $10.

Hey please have ur build object near the portal & start outside the portal, if still giving issues try deleting the jagex cache