Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Construction [Anti-Ban] [Only 6.99] [Phials] [Butlers] [Multiple Methods!]

Nex

http://prntscr.com/j7ny5p

@Nex

What am I missing here?

Also, when trading noted planks for regular ones, the script only trades for 5 planks and then immediately walks back to the portal for the house.

Edit: Upon further investigation, I found that the script only stops with that "You're missing something" message when there is a chair already built from the previous run.

Edited by damayor

On 4/7/2018 at 3:45 PM, Nex said:

authed

Still having two main issues: The bot doesn't exchange ALL planks, just 5 planks every time. So it makes one chair per trip. Also, it just randomly stops and says I don't have the right items in my inventory.... when I absolutely have more than enough. http://prntscr.com/j7wirk 

56 minutes ago, damayor said:

Still having two main issues: The bot doesn't exchange ALL planks, just 5 planks every time. So it makes one chair per trip. Also, it just randomly stops and says I don't have the right items in my inventory.... when I absolutely have more than enough. http://prntscr.com/j7wirk 

the new version isnt live yet.

2 minutes ago, Nex said:

the new version isnt live yet.

Ah, that's what you meant! Sorry, I misunderstood. Do you know when it'll be pushed live?

15 minutes ago, damayor said:

Ah, that's what you meant! Sorry, I misunderstood. Do you know when it'll be pushed live?

no sorry just have to wait

please fix the unnoting. its withdrawing 5 planks at once instead of all

this script is pretty low quality for being paid. breaks every 15 minutes and has many bugs

50 minutes ago, claybotter said:

please fix the unnoting. its withdrawing 5 planks at once instead of all

this script is pretty low quality for being paid. breaks every 15 minutes and has many bugs

as reported above ive made a fix for this, but the sdn is being difficult we are working ona  fix tho. sorry for the delay

4 hours ago, Nex said:

as reported above ive made a fix for this, but the sdn is being difficult we are working ona  fix tho. sorry for the delay

yea but i had the same problems when i bought the script weeks ago lmao

9 hours ago, claybotter said:

yea but i had the same problems when i bought the script weeks ago lmao

only had a proper report a few days ago..