Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Novice script writers

jl900

Scriptwriters on this site are amateurs. I used to use bots that worked flawlessly for months on end. Every script I use has some sort of bug. 

Generally speaking.........................

I have purchased two premium scripts made by hashtag. One got my account banned quickly..not blaming anyone because im botting at my own risk. I have experienced countless bugs with both of them. The code seems very bot-like as it repeats various actions exactly the same. 

Other than that I have tried botting 5+ skills with other scripts that were also very buggy. I just think there should be more qualifications to become a scripter to better the name of dreambot. 

I've been botting Runescape since 2008 and have had better results with premium scripts elsewhere. I'm not advocating other communities but rather giving insight to my experiences.

Archived