Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Easy Treasure Trails Solver

rubex

Good day everyone!

I have been trying for a while to decide what script I wanted to focus on for the SDN, and decided eventually to work on one that is not currently available. I couldn't find a complete Treasure Trails solver on any of the botting clients and it sounded like a fun challenge to make one myself.

Current Features
    • Pickpockets female HAM members until it gets a clue scroll
    • Completes all implemented clues
      • 18/31 Emote Clues    (31/31 with clue guessing)
      • 44/105 Cryptic Clues (60/105 with clue guessing)
      • 7/7 Map Clues
    • Guesses some of the non-verified clues (the ones I don't know the IDs for yet, will read the text and guess which clue it is)
    • Finds all teleports in inventory, and uses the best teleports for clues (Normal Spells, Tablets, Scrolls, Jewelry, Fairy Rings)

Planned Features

• Spirit Trees and Gnome Gliders
    • Grand Exchange buying of Emote Clue needs
    • Replacing used teleport jewelry
    • Dropping unwanted items from HAM members while keeping more valuable ones
    • Screenshot every casket opening

Here is a map of all the implemented clues (except for the ones underground):
    OnF0X6U.png

Green: Digging clues
    Blue: Interacting clues
    Cyan: Speaking clues
    Orange: Emote clues
    Black Background: Item ID verified
    Red Background: Implemented, but item ID not verified

I will probably be looking for testers in the coming weeks to help make sure everything is working smoothly. Let me know what you think and if there are any other features you would like to see!

Good day everyone!

I have been trying for a while to decide what script I wanted to focus on for the SDN, and decided eventually to work on one that is not currently available. I couldn't find a complete Treasure Trails solver on any of the botting clients and it sounded like a fun challenge to make one myself.

Current Features
    • Pickpockets female HAM members until it gets a clue scroll
    • Completes all implemented clues
      • 18/31 Emote Clues    (31/31 with clue guessing)
      • 44/105 Cryptic Clues (60/105 with clue guessing)
      • 7/7 Map Clues
    • Guesses some of the non-verified clues (the ones I don't know the IDs for yet, will read the text and guess which clue it is)
    • Finds all teleports in inventory, and uses the best teleports for clues (Normal Spells, Tablets, Scrolls, Jewelry, Fairy Rings)

Planned Features

• Spirit Trees and Gnome Gliders
    • Grand Exchange buying of Emote Clue needs
    • Replacing used teleport jewelry
    • Dropping unwanted items from HAM members while keeping more valuable ones
    • Screenshot every casket opening

Here is a map of all the implemented clues (except for the ones underground):
    OnF0X6U.png

Green: Digging clues
    Blue: Interacting clues
    Cyan: Speaking clues
    Orange: Emote clues
    Black Background: Item ID verified
    Red Background: Implemented, but item ID not verified

I will probably be looking for testers in the coming weeks to help make sure everything is working smoothly. Let me know what you think and if there are any other features you would like to see!

Can test if needed, pm me or add my discord Stan#4067

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be looking for testers for another couple weeks, there's still quite a few features that need to be added for it to run all on it's own.

As a small update, I've been very busy with grad school so it's hard to find time to work on this, but I now have 82/142 of the clues implemented. It can run through many clue sequences without finding one that I don't know, so finding the remaining clues may take a lot longer.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't updated this post in a while, so here it goes  B)

• 117 clues now fully supported
    • Player re-enters HAM hideout after being kicked out
    • Player keeps more valuable items from thieving while dropping the cheap ones
    • Screenshots of every opened chest
    • Working on a custom web-path finder to fix some issues with the Dreambot one
      • Supports teleport methods, will include ships, tolls, dungeon entrances/exits
      • Entering and navigating buildings will be smoother
      • Better handling of moving up/down stairs

The bot is almost fully self-sustainable too! I can have it running for hours and only have to handle some of the banking, so I'm very close to looking for testers to find any issues and to help me identify the rest of the clues. It will only depend on how far I decide to go with the custom web project and how long it takes me.

Archived