Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Easy Treasure Trails Solver

rubex

Yes! I will post an update here soon. I now have all but 7 of the clue IDs figured out and every clue working. Only a few more small things to iron out and I'll be ready for beta testing.

10 hours ago, PolyesterZest said:

Yes! I will post an update here soon. I now have all but 7 of the clue IDs figured out and every clue working. Only a few more small things to iron out and I'll be ready for beta testing.

God damn, I salute your commitment

I tried making a clue solver but gave up because I never got the missing clues I needed xD

• 2 months later...

Now looking for one or two people to help me test this out! Send me a PM on here for some details on what I'm looking for, the script should most likely be coming out in the next week or two 😀

• 2 months later...
    On 8/31/2018 at 8:26 PM, PolyesterZest said:

Now looking for one or two people to help me test this out! Send me a PM on here for some details on what I'm looking for, the script should most likely be coming out in the next week or two 😀

How is it coming along? 

I can help test if you'd like ;) 

20 hours ago, Almonds said:

How is it coming along? 

I can help test if you'd like ;) 

There didn't seem to be a huge amount of interest in this project, so I switched my focus over to the Quest script I'm working on. Once I get that to a well workable state I'm going to finish up the Medium Clue solver as the profit per hour is much higher than Easy Clues

52 minutes ago, PolyesterZest said:

There didn't seem to be a huge amount of interest in this project, so I switched my focus over to the Quest script I'm working on. Once I get that to a well workable state I'm going to finish up the Medium Clue solver as the profit per hour is much higher than Easy Clues

Darn- well I am staying tuned! 

Keep up the  good work 🤠

On 11/13/2018 at 4:16 PM, Roma said:

The nostalgia kicks in, I used to run a huge med clue bot farm back in 2015~. GL with the project :).

That is super impressive! That's what my goal has been for a while, with a quest script to automatically train the accounts. Do you mind me asking why you stopped doing med clues?

11 minutes ago, PolyesterZest said:

That is super impressive! That's what my goal has been for a while, with a quest script to automatically train the accounts. Do you mind me asking why you stopped doing med clues?

I stopped once new clues were added into the game. It's a cool thing to bot but it isn't that profitable. 

GiWObSM.png

Archived