Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Views on Feminism

Teoctlamazqui

I think Feminism is pushed by the zionist it is a cancer that corrodes society, women were much happier before feminism. Not having children while young is bad for the children and not having children at all causes major mental issues for women. Without feminism we would not have mass immigration, gay parades and so on either.

I do not think Marxist ideology will not lead to anything good.

On the subject of voting I think only people that own a property and pay tax should be allowed to vote, males should be able to vote on internal and external affairs while females should only be allowed to vote on internal affairs.

(IE females can vote for socialized healthcare but they can not vote for more immigration or where we take the immigrants from)

• 3 months later...

hey im from south america, here it's the same sadly, we are also getting migrants from middle east thanks to our left wing goverment.

fuck social justice.

• 2 years later...
    On 8/17/2018 at 4:36 PM, Raggy said:

I think Feminism is pushed by the zionist it is a cancer that corrodes society, women were much happier before feminism. Not having children while young is bad for the children and not having children at all causes major mental issues for women. Without feminism we would not have mass immigration, gay parades and so on either.

I do not think Marxist ideology will not lead to anything good.

On the subject of voting I think only people that own a property and pay tax should be allowed to vote, males should be able to vote on internal and external affairs while females should only be allowed to vote on internal affairs.

(IE females can vote for socialized healthcare but they can not vote for more immigration or where we take the immigrants from)

Yikes....

What is this sexist garbage lol...

Archived