Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Views on Feminism

Teoctlamazqui

Hello,

Started this topic to know what y'all thought about Feminism.All views are welcome just as long as everyone is respectful toward one another.

My personal philosophy is i think that feminism or at least the primary movement in the united states has drastically changed from what it was 20 years ago to what it is now.Many women fought for rights such as equal pay and equality and these are just two out of many.Currently from what ive seen and read equal pay has been for the most part been assured.now where i dont see equal pay is in large corporations such as sony and google when high tier positions are involved.there is less government regulation where these positions are considered and more personal empowerment.

Many women that i know are empowered but not by the words or actions of these feminists but by there own life experiences and the way they were raised.Not all women are like this of course but i think that the way someone people go about changing views is extreme and insensitive to others views on the same subject matter

Currently the Feminist movement of the  US of today is a joke.A social and political tool used by the elite to spread there influence and garner power.

Anyway this is just my two cents on this topic.

I have a friend, she's a femenist in her opinion. But her statements are easily debunked.

Most are not that well informed, even have a slashed view from reality. Most go about the wage gaps,...

There are diffrent levels, I'm feminist in a way, support equality for both, but true equality will never be achieved because we are very diffrent. It's not an easy topic. :P

Also it's very, very situational, every topic of feminism needs a new look to judge it rationally, in short, alot of controversy.

• 2 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...

Archived