Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Basic Air Runes

sr24

Hello, this is my first script.  It is pretty basic hence the name.  

The script should: 

• bank
    • craft
    • repeat

Items needed:

• Air talisman
    • Rune essence

To start the script:

• Make sure you roughly in the area
    • Have Air talisman in your bank or inv
    • Have rune essence

If I was to update and keep things going I guess a to do list would be: 

• Add sleep timers or sleepuntil
    • Add paint - foundations are there just haven't spent time on it
    • Support teleporting

Change log: 

• V 0.4 - Changed banking method.  Was having issues with banking and withdrawing items. 

I would like to thank Nuclear Towie and Daisy for both of their help with reviewing and teaching.  You both rock with your patience with my understanding and explanations of code instead of just saying 'do this' /insertcode. 

Overall not bad for a first attempt, there are a few better ways to write your code and make it more efficient but other than that pretty good

Thank you, Daisy and Towlie both helped me a lot with the code and tweaking it from where it started out at lol. 

Would be amazing if someone made a simple cosmic runecrafter! But awesome script you got here :)

hmm maybe?  First problem is that I do not have an account that can craft them/get to the area i need to. 

Archived