Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New account trade restriction.

mbernat14

Hello

I am thinking about getting back to botting in osrs.I would like to know if now is there some kind of trade restriction for new accounts?

I plan on doing suicide botting,like 10 hours straight ahead.Will i be aable to trade the stuff/money to my mule?

Thanks!

got it,by 24 hours does it mean ingame time?or just 24 hours?would it be possible to create bot accs 24 hours in advance to bypass this?also where i can verify which items cant be traded?

got it,by 24 hours does it mean ingame time?or just 24 hours?would it be possible to create bot accs 24 hours in advance to bypass this?also where i can verify which items cant be traded?

It means in-game time. Also, the best way to verify is deciding what items are you after and try trading them yourself in-game.

Botting accounts for 24 hours prior would work as well but 7qp is just quicker. I would advice you either pick quests that are not short (Since all the other bots are using them) or bot woodcutting / mining / fishing / combat for the first 24 hours. If you decide to go with 24-hour botting to remove the limit then it would actually take you 48 or even 72 hours since you WILL need to use breaks if you want your accounts to survive after that

It means play time and highly botted items can't be traded it's just if you know what items cant be traded you know, there might be a list somewhere 

It would be possible, but you can just opt to run a 7qp script and get over the trade restriction in ~30 minutes

• 1 month later...

Archived