Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

7 hours ago, lukey372 said:

I don’t see why you need to post 4 times in a row. Most of the scripts on dreambot require a fresh start when stopping and starting them.

I would like to have edited the first post, however, I can't find the edit option?

17 hours ago, Xephy said:

Once it caches the price of an item once, it will use the price cached in memory, which is incredibly fast.

I would argue differently, I mean I look at the script after three hours and the pricing checking is still incredibly slow.

I am super curious to see how this script performs, it would be a good xp/gold making method, I cant take doing NMZ anymore, the levels take literally 7 hours, atleast this way I can be slightly closer to full bandos set once i am 95 in melee stats, just wondering how well its scripted, if it´d bug out youd essentially just die and lose around 300k of equipment and supplies. Also how good is the anti-ban method? 

Also

Trial plox :3

12 hours ago, lunargrace said:

I am super curious to see how this script performs, it would be a good xp/gold making method, I cant take doing NMZ anymore, the levels take literally 7 hours, atleast this way I can be slightly closer to full bandos set once i am 95 in melee stats, just wondering how well its scripted, if it´d bug out youd essentially just die and lose around 300k of equipment and supplies. Also how good is the anti-ban method? 

Also

Trial plox :3

I’ve got the lifetime version and I haven’t been banned yet. Averaging about 750k an hour which is almost 1.5x gargoyles.

5 hours ago, lukey372 said:

I’ve got the lifetime version and I haven’t been banned yet. Averaging about 750k an hour which is almost 1.5x gargoyles.

How smoothly does it operate? Also, does it bug out and if it bugs out, is it RIP essentially?

I want to buy the script, but seeing as it is montly payment aswell. I want the trial version to see how good the bot is before going to spend a substantial amount of money for a script.

On 12/25/2018 at 1:31 PM, karas said:

Hi į wanna try it for 24h 🙂

Authed for 48 hours

3 hours ago, lunargrace said:

I want to buy the script, but seeing as it is montly payment aswell. I want the trial version to see how good the bot is before going to spend a substantial amount of money for a script.

Authed for 48 hours. There's a lifetime version of the script that has no monthly fee :)

hey bro! i tested the script, it seems like looting is a bit slow, its a bit hard to describe how my character acts. he sort of goes to the loot and stands there, get auto retaliated, goes to hit monster then goes back to slowly pick up the loots then back to normal fighting

do you recommend stop the auto reliate?

5 hours ago, chowkebab said:

hey bro! i tested the script, it seems like looting is a bit slow, its a bit hard to describe how my character acts. he sort of goes to the loot and stands there, get auto retaliated, goes to hit monster then goes back to slowly pick up the loots then back to normal fighting

do you recommend stop the auto reliate?

I do recommend stopping auto retaliate. I'll double check and make sure the latest revision of looting is pushed to the SDN, because it should do it extremely fast.

Archived