Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [$7.99 + $3.99/Month] - Xephy's Wyvern Slayer - 500k+/hr - Great Combat XP

Xephy

27 minutes ago, Zann said:

My account got a 2day ban after running this about 4 hours, I set breaks to around every 2 hour.

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps the seven and a half hours of runtime over your trial time didn't help 🤷‍♂️

13 hours ago, Xephy said:

Sorry to hear that. Perhaps the seven and a half hours of runtime over your trial time didn't help 🤷‍♂️

why could I run ur gargoyle script hours upon hours without any issue?

Also, I ran a different script prior to yours which could have been the issue.

Could you make it so it uses the prayer potions it gets from wyverns, instead of teleporting after using 3 ppots. Also that is uses the super combat potion (3) also (2) instead of banking after each trip. or make it drink more often.

Could you make it use mouse screen movement instead of arrow keys? Maybe not super fast with the mouse, make it normal speed.

It has a super long delay when it teleport to house (outside) before doing any action.

Maybe add clanwars as a place to restore health/pray/run energy also as a bank.

7 hours ago, Zann said:

Could you make it so it uses the prayer potions it gets from wyverns, instead of teleporting after using 3 ppots. Also that is uses the super combat potion (3) also (2) instead of banking after each trip. or make it drink more often.

Could you make it use mouse screen movement instead of arrow keys? Maybe not super fast with the mouse, make it normal speed.

It has a super long delay when it teleport to house (outside) before doing any action.

Maybe add clanwars as a place to restore health/pray/run energy also as a bank.

Most of what you listed was fixed in an update nearly a week ago and tested to ensure that the fixes worked under all circumstances.

Hey Xephy!

Love your scripts and have been using your gargoyle slay for quite some time without any issues! I just recently got life-time access to your wyvern script and it's wonderful. I have a few suggestions that maybe you can work on if you feel like adding anything else to this script or improving on it.

If at all possible, it'd be so nice if the script would click on an altar in your POH if you're using a mounted glory in POH to bank. If that is too much of a pain in the ass, perhaps if people are walking back to Wyverns from Falador/Draynor/Remmington House teleport then they can click on the altar to restore prayer (the church that is next to the jail in port sarim) so that we save some prayer doses.

I've only used the script so far for a few hours and honestly it's a very good script, as expected! One more suggestion if possible, maybe a little more antiban/camera rotation or movement when walking from the bank to wyverns/banking. Other than that, the camera movement seems to be fine when the script is actually attacking the wyverns. Hope this comment wasn't too much of a pain in the ass to read, keep on scripting man and I'll support you! Loving it

-Confirm1260

1 hour ago, confirm1260 said:

Hey Xephy!

Love your scripts and have been using your gargoyle slay for quite some time without any issues! I just recently got life-time access to your wyvern script and it's wonderful. I have a few suggestions that maybe you can work on if you feel like adding anything else to this script or improving on it.

If at all possible, it'd be so nice if the script would click on an altar in your POH if you're using a mounted glory in POH to bank. If that is too much of a pain in the ass, perhaps if people are walking back to Wyverns from Falador/Draynor/Remmington House teleport then they can click on the altar to restore prayer (the church that is next to the jail in port sarim) so that we save some prayer doses.

I've only used the script so far for a few hours and honestly it's a very good script, as expected! One more suggestion if possible, maybe a little more antiban/camera rotation or movement when walking from the bank to wyverns/banking. Other than that, the camera movement seems to be fine when the script is actually attacking the wyverns. Hope this comment wasn't too much of a pain in the ass to read, keep on scripting man and I'll support you! Loving it

-Confirm1260

I love the suggestions. I'd 100% like to add altar and pool support for healing, along with (maybe) a clan wars teleport to utilize the portal between runs as another means of refilling HP/Prayer.

I've got a few private script orders, then I plan on doing a fairly large rework of the gargoyles script. Then I'll begin moving forward with the updates I have planned for this script.

2 minutes ago, Xephy said:

I love the suggestions. I'd 100% like to add altar and pool support for healing, along with (maybe) a clan wars teleport to utilize the portal between runs as another means of refilling HP/Prayer.

I've got a few private script orders, then I plan on doing a fairly large rework of the gargoyles script. Then I'll begin moving forward with the updates I have planned for this script.

Beautiful, thanks for such the quick response, you're the man! That all sounds good, thanks for keeping us updated on your scripts, I really appreciate it. Earlier today the gargoyle script would get to the bank and pause, then just quit the script. That had never happened before, it was probably because you were doing some work on the script or perhaps the recent OSRS update had an effect on it, so I didn't really worry about it (I had checked multiple times that the inventory/bank had enough supplies and that all the options on the UI were filled out correctly). I'm currently running your wyvern script and plan to check back on the gargoyle script later today.

Thanks again so much for being helpful and responsive, hoping to use more of your scripts in the future!

-Confirm1260

30 minutes ago, confirm1260 said:

Beautiful, thanks for such the quick response, you're the man! That all sounds good, thanks for keeping us updated on your scripts, I really appreciate it. Earlier today the gargoyle script would get to the bank and pause, then just quit the script. That had never happened before, it was probably because you were doing some work on the script or perhaps the recent OSRS update had an effect on it, so I didn't really worry about it (I had checked multiple times that the inventory/bank had enough supplies and that all the options on the UI were filled out correctly). I'm currently running your wyvern script and plan to check back on the gargoyle script later today.

Thanks again so much for being helpful and responsive, hoping to use more of your scripts in the future!

-Confirm1260

If you find any weird bugs like that, be sure to check the debug console. It'll usually be fairly informative. If not, join the discord in all of my script threads and send me a TODO using the command syntax provided and it'll be saved for me to look at :)

Archived