Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BloodyEZ Money 70-120k/h per Account

BloodStroke

BloodyEZ Money V1.0

BloodyEZ Money is a very simple, minimal, but very efficient and functioning script.

This Script was written in approximately 20 minutes. If you find any

bugs please send me a PM so I can fix them ASAP Rocky,

What it does?

As I said before this script is very minimal. You can start it anywhere

and it will walk to the Edgeville Flyfishing area and it will loot all of the dropped

Salmon and it will bank them.

Money P/H?

I had written a previous version of this back when I knew nothing about coding I was just learning,

I would run that very buggy version on around 5 accounts and make roughly 70-120/hr per account.

I have not checked current prices, but I cannot imagine them being too bad right now.

DOWNLOAD:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h16jxqjer7wxh94/BloodyEZ.jar?dl=0

If you have any suggestions on additions to add to the script please let me know in the comments, also do not forget to leave feedback. It is much appreciated!

Checked his source code, its safe my dudes  :ph34r:

Are you really promoting people to just release .jar files without source codes? What if he updates the .jar file & someone comes to run it and ends up getting hacked? Would you take full responsibility by then? People will read your comment and trust your rank.

Do you even realize how many non-programmers are going to be running this script JUST BECAUSE you said it's safe?

Are you really promoting people to just release .jar files without source codes? What if he updates the .jar file & someone comes to run it and ends up getting hacked? Would you take full responsibility by then? People will read your comment and trust your rank.

Do you even realize how many non-programmers are going to be running this script JUST BECAUSE you said it's safe?

I think I'm intelligent enough to determine whether or not the source has any credential stealing code xd

Besides, he could still upload a different jar than the code he shows on github xd

It is objectively safe, not just my opinion x)

I think I'm intelligent enough to determine whether or not the source has any credential stealing code xd

Besides, he could still upload a different jar than the code he shows on github xd

It is objectively safe, not just my opinion x)

What if he updates the .jar file & someone comes to run it and ends up getting hacked?

I highly doubt this gets more than 30k per hour, not sure what prices were when you ran it before... (raw salmon are now worth 30-something gp when they used to be 75 each not too long ago.)

Archived