Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Pseudo's Jeweller (Bracelets, rings, necklaces, etc)

Pseudo

Hi all, what this script does it pretty straight forward, I haven't added support for all jewellery yet as I haven't had time to grab the widget data (Yes, lazy of me, this will probably be done tomorrow), but the structure is there so adding all the other items to craft will take no time at all. I wanted to push the initial beta release out just for testing and suggestions. It's only been tested at al kharid, but logistically it should work in other areas. If not, please let me know specifics and I'll implement them.

Currently supports creating of :

- Gold amulet (u)

- Sapphire ring

- Emerald ring

Simply have the co-responding mould, bars and gems (if applicable) in the bank.

Please leave feedback and suggestions below, as said above, this will be improved over the coming few days.

Get it here.

Edited by Pseudo

• 8 months later...

Bot runs fine other the one major problem where it spams the restore default zoom in settings even when zoom is set to default already. It still runs the bars and turns them into amulets but the fact my account is spamming the default zoom bottom 30 times per inventory makes me not want to use it. In status under the paint it even says "setting default zoom" and never changes the status. 

Like i said it does what its suspose to very well the only problem is the default zoom spamming. I have messed with the zoom to try and prevent it and restarted the script over many times but it always does this. Please fix this issue, i like the script its the only gold bar to amu script on Dreambot atm 

On 10/12/2018 at 7:53 AM, camiam said:

Bot runs fine other the one major problem where it spams the restore default zoom in settings even when zoom is set to default already. It still runs the bars and turns them into amulets but the fact my account is spamming the default zoom bottom 30 times per inventory makes me not want to use it. In status under the paint it even says "setting default zoom" and never changes the status. 

Like i said it does what its suspose to very well the only problem is the default zoom spamming. I have messed with the zoom to try and prevent it and restarted the script over many times but it always does this. Please fix this issue, i like the script its the only gold bar to amu script on Dreambot atm 

Thanks for the feedback; It's due to a fail safe I'd added a long time ago to fix the zoom should it be anything other than default, but it is now redundant. I'll try and resolve this tonight, time permitting!

• 3 weeks later...

- First of all thanks for making this and sharing it.

1. At about 5 mins in it got stuck at the poll thing at the bank and I had to manually get it out of that.
    2. I checked on it at 1h 16m and it had the wrong amounts of mats in the inventory somehow it had like 6 or so extra gold bars not sure how it happened. It would have been making them much slower if I didn't manually fix them. Maybe it's because sometimes it's withdrawing max instead of 13 not sure.
    3. Also when you run out of Sapphires it just keeps trying to find them in the bank over and over, might be better if it stopped the script at this point and maybe logged out if possible. (maybe it does stop but it did a few repeats so I stopped it because that would look bad for things looking for bots.)

- I been running it from al kharid same as you.

- Anyways thanks again and keep up the good work.

-----

I was using it again today and at 36 mins in it just stopped doing anything after it had made the rings in the furnace not sure why it stopped, but I manually clicked for it to go to the bank and fixed itself after that.

Edited by TheRealRobinH

• 1 year later...
    • 1 month later...

Doesnt work for me. It doesnt click on sapphire ring (for example) in the "furnace menu". So i have to manually click on sapphire ring to start the whole process.
    Also i have to do it when i level up... everything else works fine tho.