Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ★Cheapest 07 Services★Torso★Fcape★Void★

Viision

• 2 weeks later...

**WARNING**

This guy cleaned 90mil off of my account and offered me a whopping 2 mining levels after I ordered:

Shilo Village One Small Favour Watchtower Spirits Of Elid Client Of Kourend Temple Of Ikov Underground Pass Hero's Quest Desert Treasure Lunar Diplomacy RFD Sir Amik RFD Awowogei RFD Culimancer 54-58 Mining

----

I don't have any proof that will clearly say he did it because I'm an idiot and was way too trusting. All I can offer are screenshots of my cleaned bank account with item slots that are vacated. 

I have no reason to lie nor do I expect any kind of compensation.

Either 1) Don't buy his service or 2) Don't leave any kind of valuables on your account (that should be obvious but me being the nice guy I am was way too trusting)

UPDATE: 

To Mods - Viision is currently working with me towards a resolution in which he said he will know the exact details by tomorrow 2/19/19.

To Customers - Until this is resolved please disregard my above post. My items are still missing but we will know the full story soon.

Thanks

On 2/18/2019 at 6:31 PM, acemad said:

UPDATE: 

To Mods - Viision is currently working with me towards a resolution in which he said he will know the exact details by tomorrow 2/19/19.

To Customers - Until this is resolved please disregard my above post. My items are still missing but we will know the full story soon.

Thanks

Your Service Has Been Terminated For The Following.
    1. Breaking TOS which states no logging into the account until after the service was completed.

2.Trying To Reverse Scam Me Into Giving you 90m.

UPDATE:

**DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE HE WILL POTENTIALLY SCAM YOU**

After speaking with Viision in Discord today he claims that he didn't do it and that i'n the one trying to reverse scam him of 90 mil. He was the only 1 outside of myself that knew the login info and he even tried using a BS Teamviewer excuse as a possible explanation for leaked info.

It was a 30mil order with a list of quests as well as a few mining levels - if you include that on top of my bank it was a total of 120 MIL taken off my account. I can't provide any proof that he ever took the items/gold. All i have are empty item slots in my bank account from valuables that were taken. There's no reason I would lie about this - as I originally said I never expected to be compensated for the stolen items.

I'm simply looking out for anyone who is willing to trust their accounts/items to somebody who 100% took my shit. 

Reach out to me on Discord Ace#0737 for any questions.

25 minutes ago, acemad said:

UPDATE:

**DO NOT BUY THIS SERVICE HE WILL POTENTIALLY SCAM YOU**

After speaking with Viision in Discord today he claims that he didn't do it and that i'n the one trying to reverse scam him of 90 mil. He was the only 1 outside of myself that knew the login info and he even tried using a BS Teamviewer excuse as a possible explanation for leaked info.

It was a 30mil order with a list of quests as well as a few mining levels - if you include that on top of my bank it was a total of 120 MIL taken off my account. I can't provide any proof that he ever took the items/gold. All i have are empty item slots in my bank account from valuables that were taken. There's no reason I would lie about this - as I originally said I never expected to be compensated for the stolen items.

I'm simply looking out for anyone who is willing to trust their accounts/items to somebody who 100% took my shit. 

Reach out to me on Discord Ace#0737 for any questions.

If you've had issues with a service, you should be making a post here so the staff can look into it: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/forum/147-disputes

Archived