Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Removed Scripts and Deranks

MrBananaMan

With DB3 on the horizon and the want/need for the SDN to be #greatagain. I have gone through and cleared out some inactive user ranks and scripts.

The current users have lost their S+ rank due to either inactivity, lack of premium script, or having said premium script previously hidden from the store via their own reasons *thus having no active premium script*.

Cardozz

[member=TechTaco]
    [member=Samy109]
    [member=JoieDeVivre]
    [member=RealEngine]
    [member=Beezdul]
    [member=Raptor]
    [member=Floon]
    [member=Vlad]
    [member=PolyesterZest]

[member=Polymorphism]

[member=AceKingSuited]

[member=Distraction]

[member=TheAppFoundry]

For those of you who are on this list, your current premium scripts have been hidden from store, and you may have to take S+ test again. As-well as risk losing any free scripts that aren't updated/maintained.

Alongside these users, I have removed scripts from HIGHLY inactive users, with this, there will be a need to fill some void.

Prem = premium

4x Combat trainers *2 prem*

2x Mage Aio splasher *1 prem*

5x woodcutting scripts *1 prem*

2x plank runners *1 prem*

Pest Control Beta Script *prem*

Winemaker *prem*

Superheater *prem*

AioFletcher *prem*

Enchanter: Jewellery

Low key Slayer script

MoneyMaking: Dice

Draynor Fisher

Xtreme Flipper

Sandcrab killer

These are all removed/hidden as of today, this list doesn't include other scripts that have shown up in the SDN Cleanup thread. 

Found here:

Thank you,

MBM

How much time can someone be afk without being considered inactive?

We're actually going over this, there was talks as little of a week.

I personally gave anyone I revoked rank from, a month+.

I don't know how we're going to go about this in the future/full time, but it will be enforced a bit more than before, to prevent further SDN cluster fucks.

I'd personally say a 2 week - a month period is pretty standard, otherwise, pass your script to someone to be updated, or PLEASE, let the staff know you will be missing/absent. I don't want any accidental things hidden/removed, not trying to step on toes, just getting stuff in a pretty clean order.

MBM

Archived