Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • BOTTING TO MAX EPISODE 3

EdTheGreat

Never understood these videos.

You don't bring in alot of money creating these, and you have a high chance of getting banned.

Some people like creating content for entertainment, crazy! :P

Never understood these videos.

You don't bring in alot of money creating these, and you have a high chance of getting banned.

it's fun to see how far you can make it. My bot-only main is currently at about 1500 total level and 40m xp. hopefully, it will get much more before it gets banned.

I wonder if he will get a "trade with caution tag" for buying that tut account from "Donald Trump on osbot" xd

not trying to instigate just people getting tags lately for associating with banned members, looking forward to the series, I love these til the botter gets burnt out of getting banned and goes MIA.

Videos like these count as advertisement of other bots, which we don't allow.

Would it be allowed if we were only using scripts from dreambot? Just curious I thought about doing one of these series for the lols.

Archived