Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey

lawdeedaw

Hey, good to be here, I'm a computer science major in my second year java class which is a blast to me! I used to play this game years ago I quit playing in ~2007. But now I can continue learning Java AND play a game which is fun. I go on spring break next week. Hopeful my first script will be next weekend I have to learn the api and how to implement it the best way so that will take a couple days at least, also I have been away from rs for about 8 years so I need to learn runescape again too ha. Hopefully in a month or so I will have a script up in the sdn :)

Wow thanks everyone! You guys rock! This makes me want to script even more :) I will definitely  be asking some questions, I've only covered through recursion in java so I will still need to learn a bit.

Wow thanks everyone! You guys rock! This makes me want to script even more :) I will definitely  be asking some questions, I've only covered through recursion in java so I will still need to learn a bit.

Best of luck dude! If ever you need a paint for your future scripts, hit me up with a pm. Will do one for free :P

Archived