Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Creating a NMZ hoster, worth it?

Antonio

So was just wondering guys, im in the process of creating an NMZ hoster (one that has the quests done that give the best xp rate in Nightmare zone), and was seeing if it was still profitable? What is the current situation in world 1 NMZ? 

Appreciate it <3

So was just wondering guys, im in the process of creating an NMZ hoster (one that has the quests done that give the best xp rate in Nightmare zone), and was seeing if it was still profitable? What is the current situation in world 1 NMZ? 

Appreciate it <3

About 2 months ago I had some bots running there and I was making ~300k/hr with Demon and Guthans hosts so I'd day yes since the number of people needing it certainly hasn't dropped since then. Doing it legit might be extremely boring though since you literally do nothing but sit there and fap while waiting for trades. >.>

Don't be discouraged by what @Swaq said since people wanting NMZ hosting will try to look for real people to host them. By making my bot type outside of auto-chat saying stuff like "Demon NMZ @ Vlad 20k" my sales nearly doubled. I would also recommend Guthans over Demon since more people look for that. MTD was absolute crap in my experience.

About 2 months ago I had some bots running there and I was making ~300k/hr with Demon and Guthans hosts so I'd day yes since the number of people needing it certainly hasn't dropped since then. Doing it legit might be extremely boring though since you literally do nothing but sit there and fap while waiting for trades. >.>

Don't be discouraged by what @Swaq said since people wanting NMZ hosting will try to look for real people to host them. By making my bot type outside of auto-chat saying stuff like "Demon NMZ @ Vlad 20k" my sales nearly doubled. I would also recommend Guthans over Demon since more people look for that. MTD was absolute crap in my experience.

What do you mean guthans over demon bro?

PS. I'm not going to do this legit, I have a premium script that'll be doing the trading etc :P I think ill stand outside as well, makes sense that more people would trade you.

What do you mean guthans over demon bro?

PS. I'm not going to do this legit, I have a premium script that'll be doing the trading etc :P I think ill stand outside as well, makes sense that more people would trade you.

There's different types of hosts...

Oh, good luck then. All the public ones are crap from what I've been told. Don't bother doing Guthans if you're gonna bot it. It doesn't matter where you stand. I've tried different positions and everyone has their corner that they go to so sales are the same pretty much everywhere.

There's different types of hosts...

Oh, good luck then. All the public ones are crap from what I've been told. Don't bother doing Guthans if you're gonna bot it. It doesn't matter where you stand. I've tried different positions and everyone has their corner that they go to so sales are the same pretty much everywhere.

Yeah, don't do guthans meaning ill only be hosting for Dhers? That means ill have to do the quest that involves the black demon correct?

I'll be doing these quests:

Vampire slayer , Fight arena  tree gnome village , grand tree, lost city

Yeah, don't do guthans meaning ill only be hosting for Dhers? That means ill have to do the quest that involves the black demon correct?

I'll be doing these quests:

Vampire slayer , Fight arena  tree gnome village , grand tree, lost city

Yeah, do Demon over MTD IMO. 

Most hosts are from 07 guthan and most of them are bots.

Most people prefer people who are human. If you decide to do it legit, you will make lots of money..

I sell guthans/demon/mtd hosters at 8.5/6.5/6.5 m each. You provide some gp and bond and we got it covered withing 3 days :D

Archived