Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Need a account to start scripting on.

LANCER

Hey guys alot of you know me im pretty known here. Im starting to script ad i need a account to script with In order to script member scripts i would need  a members account! any account is welcomed (even if freshly made) 

It takes one day to make a Bond in F2P botting like anything on 4 accounts. You don't see other scripters begging for accounts... :3

It takes one day to make a Bond in F2P botting like anything on 4 accounts. You don't see other scripters begging for accounts... :3

what do u even bot to make enough for a bond in 1 day

what do u even bot to make enough for a bond in 1 day

Assuming a Bond costs 1.5M and you're using 4 accounts for 24 hours to remove the limit so you can use the GP, each account would need to make 15,625 GP per hour. You can make that doing pretty much anything as I said before. 

• 1 month later...

Archived