Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Botting on macbook help

Jonathan458

Curious if anyone has a MacBook and help me with some errors with the client. Currently I am unable to use the client unless I launch client.jar. The dblauncher,jar only loads the db ram screen with the proxies and when I click launch it doesn't work. I made multiple client.jar duplicates because I believe it lags less as it would allow more ram with less accounts per client. When I try to load 9 accounts on 1 client it seems to lag to much. I set 9000M to try and make it lag less but I am not certain how it actually works. I was wondering if there way a way to allocate the ram to just 1 client so it doesn't lag if I want to load 9 accounts on 1 client. I checked activity monitor and im only using about 6/16gbs I have an upgraded Mac mini, this is why I was lead to believe the lag was coming from not enough ram per accounts running on the client.

7b9c208f2096a184f5ff198122f1941d.png

c0876ec77963e77b0a3241668320c0b8.png

Archived