Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Guide][Windows] Separate your random.dat with every client instance

Downsidelama

If you are concerned about the random.dat file and the others, you can just make another user. How to make another user in windows 7 and 8.1

How to do it in win10

!!! Log in to the freshly created account before continuing, so windows will create the necessary folders for it to work !!!

Alright Downsidelama, but I don't want to log into every single user and manually start the bots. Also checking on them would be more tedious.

Yeah, fine.

Grab this little fella right here:

runas /user:<yourOtherUserName> "CMD /C java -jar <Dreambot jar location>"

and save it as a .bat file. Make sure that you put the Dreambot jar file to a location where other users can access (C:\Dreambot for example).

WTF M8 my config files are deleted?!

Nope, they are just stored in the other user's %userprofile%\Dreambot. You have to reconfigure them every time you add a new user sadly or just copy them over.

This spawned an unwanted cmd window ><...

You have to deal with it, I couldn't find a way to disable that.

or you could use the -userhome param in quickstart

or turn on fresh start

eg: java -jar stuff -script myscript -userhome OtherUser

will create the folder OtherUser under your current (actual) userhome, which you can reuse by including the -userhome param

or you could use the -userhome param in quickstart

or turn on fresh start

eg: java -jar stuff -script myscript -userhome OtherUser

will create the folder OtherUser under your current (actual) userhome, which you can reuse by including the -userhome param

True. Then this is for the plebs like me who don't have VIP yet :D

If you are concerned about the random.dat file and the others, you can just make another user. How to make another user in windows 7 and 8.1

How to do it in win10

!!! Log in to the freshly created account before continuing, so windows will create the necessary folders for it to work !!!

Alright Downsidelama, but I don't want to log into every single user and manually start the bots. Also checking on them would be more tedious.

Yeah, fine.

Grab this little fella right here:

runas /user:<yourOtherUserName> "CMD /C java -jar <Dreambot jar location>"

and save it as a .bat file. Make sure that you put the Dreambot jar file to a location where other users can access (C:\Dreambot for example).

WTF M8 my config files are deleted?!

Nope, they are just stored in the other user's %userprofile%\Dreambot. You have to reconfigure them every time you add a new user sadly or just copy them over.

This spawned an unwanted cmd window ><...

You have to deal with it, I couldn't find a way to disable that.

Make this guy a mod pls

Archived