Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ Winner Announced ⭐ Free ⭐ zTutorialPlus 6 Months ⭐ Beat the Highscore ⭐

Scorpius

Count me in!

Gogogo!

The competition ends on April's fool day (1st of april, no it is not an april's fool, I promise you that)

The winner receives free access to zTutorialPlus for 6 months

Winner is picked according to the most "Tutorials completed"

Catch me on discord in order to validate your screenshot

I will take the screenshot via Teamviewer and update this thread myself regularly

Only screenshots taken by me are deemed valid

(Dreambot staff members are welcome to validate as well)

Let this message be quoted and may history be the judge

+1k accounts created (My 2captcha balance ran out... starting from 0 again =/)

b673d47156.png

Do you need separate 2capcha account for each bot using the api? Or can all bots run from the same api?

Asking because last time I used it 2 captcha I could only send 1 request at a time per api.

Do you need separate 2capcha account for each bot using the api? Or can all bots run from the same api?

Asking because last time I used it 2 captcha I could only send 1 request at a time per api.

All bots can run from the same api.

Archived