Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Druid Lick Question

Phasmic

Hello everyone, just want to say this site is amazing and all of you do an amazing job with it. I appreciate all that you do and how quickly you get back with everyone. I have a quick question about the script Druid Lick. I click the script and the GUI pops up. I set all setting to how I want but when I go to click start nothing happens. No response from the initial GUI. I have tried multiple setting to see if I do something wrong, but nothing seems to work. Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

I've had users experiencing this bug with my scripts as well. Deleting BotData folder located at C:\Users\You\DreamBot\ and running the launcher again solved the issue for them.

I've had users experiencing this bug with my scripts as well. Deleting BotData folder located at C:\Users\You\DreamBot\ and running the launcher again solved the issue for them.

You are a saint, checking to see if this works. 

Did not work unfortunately. Need help figuring this out still. 

You are a saint, checking to see if this works. 

Did not work unfortunately. Need help figuring this out still. 

Are there any errors in the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console)?

What you have to do is delete jagex's cache. Go to where the dreambot folder is and the jagex's cache folder should be there. Delete it and it should work again.

Another option is to just check fresh start.

Are there any errors in the debug console (Tools > Debugging > Debug console)?

No errors at all. It doesn't even start the script up it hands on State : setting up

What you have to do is delete jagex's cache. Go to where the dreambot folder is and the jagex's cache folder should be there. Delete it and it should work again.

Another option is to just check fresh start.

Have done this already unfortunately :( 

I suggest you to be in contact with the author of the script, @Dreamlicker.

I tried two days ago, still waiting on response. Pmed on here and skype. 

Archived