Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [5 stars rating] Zawy's AIO Dragons -150-300k/H - Looting bag - Deathwalking - Special attack - worldhopping

Zawy

nice job,

ps: west dragons don't work?

Do you have skype? So we can fix this ^_^ , Probably something with your set-up.

Do you have skype? So we can fix this ^_^ , Probably something with your set-up.

No I believe the issue with west dragons is the fact that it won't jump over ditch in edgeville. Although it may just be my setup as I have yet to try easts to see if ditch works there.

Edit: I also run into an issue with it equipping a whip and rune helm. It simply won't do either.

Double edit: I might be doing something wrong but it wont hop over ditch regardless of where it is

No I believe the issue with west dragons is the fact that it won't jump over ditch in edgeville. Although it may just be my setup as I have yet to try easts to see if ditch works there.

Edit: I also run into an issue with it equipping a whip and rune helm. It simply won't do either.

Double edit: I might be doing something wrong but it wont hop over ditch regardless of where it is

Skype please?

hey i also have tried the east one in the middle of the wilderness it will just be stuck when i move it a little to north or some other place in the map it will continue it's just at some position that it get's stuck at.

ps: i got the same problem with the ditch sometimes.

Added you, Also the first time you walk to the dragons it's going to be stuck, I'm not sure why but when you see some small black circle at the worldmap you'll see it's going to be stuck.

this is an error i get for trieng to bot blue dragons falador

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.getLoopCycle(WidgetChild.java:89)
    at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.widgets.WidgetChild.isVisible(WidgetChild.java:438)
    at org.dreambot.api.methods.widget.Widget.isVisible(Widget.java:69)
    at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.getQueueSize(Character.java:309)
    at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Character.isMoving(Character.java:331)
    at org.dreambot.api.methods.ViewportTools.getModelArea(ViewportTools.java:593)
    at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Entity.getModelArea(Entity.java:202)
    at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.Entity.isOnScreen(Entity.java:49)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.mouse.destination.impl.EntityDestination.handleCamera(EntityDestination.java:101)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:125)
    at org.dreambot.api.input.event.impl.InteractionEvent.interact(InteractionEvent.java:96)
    at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.interact.Interactable.interact(Interactable.java:91)
    at org.dreambot.api.wrappers.interactive.interact.Interactable.interactForceRight(Interactable.java:74)
    at DreamDragons.DreamDragons.onLoop(Unknown Source)
    at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java:167)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Archived