Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [5 stars rating] Zawy's AIO Dragons -150-300k/H - Looting bag - Deathwalking - Special attack - worldhopping

Zawy

can i have a trial?

yeah done

can i get a couple hours trial?

also, would it work on pures

-Jekhal

Hey, 

I doubt pures will work. Dragons are not exactly easy npcs

is there any way to avoid the tunnle for blue drags that requires lvl 70 agility??

i just bought this and dont wanna get PK'd in the wildy the blue oger cave option alawys says null.. kindof upset if i can get some help that would be nice :)

question, with the blue dragons does it support safe spotting if your ranging? and if so could i get a free trial and test it out? thanks in advance

I've been using this for green dragons so far and it works PERFECTLY!

The only thing I could suggest (and this is being real picky) if for support for it to detect when it is being pked, and to try to run away and use the teleport it has in its inventory. I know people do use teleblock, but it would be great that just in case they don't use it!

Anyways! Love this script Zawy! Impressed by all your work!

doesn't pick up any other valuables besides bones and hide, and has no form of anti pk from what I've noticed. just lets itself die...

doesn't pick up any other valuables besides bones and hide, and has no form of anti pk from what I've noticed. just lets itself die...

was thinking about buying this but everyone says stuff like that

might just get 75+ combat stats and just doing blue dragons lol

Archived