Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [5 stars rating] Zawy's AIO Dragons -150-300k/H - Looting bag - Deathwalking - Special attack - worldhopping

Zawy

Would love to try this script out can i get a trail?

Sorry, you have multiple accounts and keep asking for trials to my scripts.

Just to make this clear for everyone, I will check every trial request from now on.

If I figure out you have multiple accounts and keep asking abusing trials I will report it to @Hashtag.

Would love to try this script out can i get a trail?

Note to all users: Creating multiple accounts is against our rules. Instead of abusing the trial system, please purchase the script to support the scripter and DreamBot. We check for users with multiple accounts regularly and if you are caught having more than one account, you will first be warned. If this behaviour continues, you will be permanently banned from the use of DreamBot forums and client.

Please can I trial this script?

Also..it's probably me being a noob but it was hard finding the forum page for this script because Dream Dragons wasn't in the title :P 

Archived