Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [5 stars rating] Zawy's AIO Dragons -150-300k/H - Looting bag - Deathwalking - Special attack - worldhopping

Zawy

this is awful, i paid for the most expensive bot that you have lol, and when it finishes an inventory at west dragons, it sits in level 4 wilderness infinitely . fix or take it off the market lol.

this is awful, i paid for the most expensive bot that you have lol, and when it finishes an inventory at west dragons, it sits in level 4 wilderness infinitely . fix or take it off the market lol.

Or you just use varrock tabs and everything is fine. Please double check if it isn't on your side.

• 2 weeks later...

This only works for Blue Dragons if you have 70 agility... ?

For now yes, Blue dragons are overcrowded tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

how do i add this script? I'm not sure how you add sdn scripts

Make it support Potions, and to understand if you have equipped a pdfs rather than an anti.

the only real issue is it needs potion support, include combat as well if its possible in the future!

Archived