Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • TheMcPker's 2nd ban appeal

updatingscrip

Is a 2nd chance fair?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be given a 2nd chance based on the information known

First i wanna apologize for my horrible grammar/spelling im very dyslexie and i tried my best to avoid making as much grammar + spelling mistakes i trust staff is able to look at my appeal seriously and give a fair judgement and exsplanation for why they got their decision + evidence for certain things

Who banned you: Nezz

Why were you banned: 

From what I can gather, McPker has been going between multiple users (and staff) in an attempt to instigate disputes, cause drama, and to try and get some users banned from the forums.
    Donald Trump has mentioned more than a few times that both currently and in the past, McPker does as he asks.

We've had similar findings from Lycen.
    Considering how blatant McPker was about discussing his plans with other users we've deemed that he is no longer going to be welcome in our community, and will be permanently banned for his actions.

Source: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/12672-pulseimpulse-report/page-2

Why should you be unbanned: 

also for those who wonder why this account has such a weird name

I have been using this account to fix problems with scripts i sold since i don't believe just becouse i'm banned i should let others suffer due to my actions if staff see's this as a reason to punish me for that  or even decline my appeal i am fine with that as i am technicly breaking the rules by doing this however i expect staff to understand and respect this decision of myn.

I'l go at this 1 reason at a time 

1. From what I can gather, McPker has been going between multiple users (and staff) in an attempt to instigate disputes, cause drama, and to try and get some users banned from the forums.

I have always been telling people that when they have a issue with someone they should start a dispute agains't them NEVER has the advice for this been for any personal or market advantage reasons been given by me 

Also i have never actively caused drama around any user i have people i dislike so does everyone else 

(give me 1 example where you have evidence that proofs  than my statement here is false)

2. Donald Trump has mentioned more than a few times that both currently and in the past, McPker does as he asks.

I have done nothing agains't the rules i always been very open about the fact that me and Donald trump are friends i would not risk hurting my reputation by doing anything sketchy for him even if hes my friend i have done the following things for him

• Ask people about information about certain things

Yea thats about it i honestly can't remember anything else i have done that would be so bad to get banned  worst thing i ever done for donald trump is ask PulseImpulse if he has any dirt on him if this is reasoning for a ban than in my opinion that makes no sense to justify a perm ban again give me 1 example where you have evidence that proofs  than my statement here is false or exsplain your opinion on this further and i'l post a reply exsplaining the situation 

3. Considering how blatant McPker was about discussing his plans with other users we've deemed that he is no longer going to be welcome in our community

You never gave any exsplanation on what "plans" you are talking about so i would like some information about this

Other information

False accusations:

I have been "accused"/held responsible of launching/assisting DDOS attacks on dreambot after i received my ban.

I have done my best to help staff members (mainly nezz) with finding out who was causing these attacks how ever i still got held responsible for the attacks to a certain exstend and "threats" have been made agains't me  http://prntscr.com/i17psf you can inmagine what kind of huge stress this gave me irl

Friends with banned members:

It seems staff has a strong disliking towards members with friends that are banned.

This is to a certain exstend justified due to the fact its more likely that people that are friends with banned members are involved into bannable things them self how ever this should NEVER be used as something to deny/judge appeals with every appeal should only be looked at facts and hard evidence i feel like my previous appeal was mainly denied based on this + the ddos situation since i have still not seen any concrete evidence of something that could be seen as bannable (i am not talking here about rule breaking just as actions i would see be worthy a direct no warning ban)

Annoyed staff:

The day before my ban i received this message from nezz

http://prntscr.com/i17bqh

My person opinion about all of this:

i feel like i have been banned for wrong reasons if there is any Super inportant private evidence staff has on this entire situations i would understand sort of but i honestly can't inmagine any that would justify all of this specially since staff has not given any real information about this ban except for loose statements about me doing all of this stuff

I have been going though a emotional rollercoaster to do all this stuff in the last few months from

Staff just taking ages to reply to appeals and ignoring me asking for evidence/information about the dispute/appeal

False accusations made agains't me and in general just talking shit about me and not even trying to deffend me in any way Specialy in the Ddos situation i have had people message me and just say things like this to me http://prntscr.com/i17jxq i tried to actively help stop the ddos attacks

(there was good reason to suspect the ddos attacks came from someone in my discord server and i did everything in my power to find out who it was and actively ask people to stop it)

proof: 

http://prntscr.com/i17i4c

http://prntscr.com/i17ioa

I think at the very minimum i deserve a second chance this entire situation made no sense and was far from justified in my point of view i demand staff looks over my case again and does this in a staff like way and look at evidence and the information provided  

I have never been propperly warned except for that one very unproffesional message by nezz when i was trying to help with a dispute 

I have been accused of things/judged unfair and had my reputation i worked hard on for months ruined by all of this.

The poll on this topic:

The poll is only with as purpuse for the community them self to give their opinion in no way shape or form is this ment as a argument for staff to make a specific decision based on the results

Information for members of the community that i have done private scripting service for:

It has come to my attention that some members have been very angry/dissapointed with some of my private scripting service and i would like to set this right it has never been my goal to dissapoint people with my scripts 

or on purpuse make faulty scripts. i am going to be completly honest i have done some scripts that i'm not proud of i sometimes got blinded by the money it earned me and scripting turned more into a make a script as fast as possible and move on to the next one sometimes i had as much as 6-10 scripts lined up at once this caused bad/unstable/messy code/missed deadlines so i would like to do the following to try make up for my mistakes in the past

1. If you have a script that is either one of the following

• Does not work or exstreemly buggy
    • Have not received the script but have paid for it (this does not count if we agreed on cancelation of the script or anything of the sorts)
    • any other exstreem problems

I would like you to fill in this template and send it to me on discord/skype (discord:themcpker#8210/skype: themcpker) and we can talk about possible solutions that are good for both of us

(my laptop was broken for about a month so if you bought a script from me and i started on it  about 1 week before my ban its possible i forgot about it due to the time my laptop was away for so long for those people PLEASE fill in the format and message me it)

Date of purchage:

Reason for contacting me:

Script('s) that has problems:

Script('s) their problems:

I will try my best to make up for any problems i have caused in a way that suits us both again sorry for all this

I hope staff is able to give me a 2nd chance i still daily look at dreambot forums to keep up to date on all the things and dreambot will always be the first forum i ever truly felt accepted and appriciated in it even helped me with bringing me back my motivation to learn programming and will due to that always be very inportant to me no matter what heppens i will always do anything within my power to help dreambot when i can

Not sure if this is relevant information but I will just leave it here

G7afaUx.png

FqzMU0c.png

This was a very poor selection of words to use on my part at that time i was not a big fan of banker/you   i like articron tho so not sure why i said his name most likely due to me seeing articron as good friends with you + banker 

my apologies for this.

dinh i still dislike you not sure why anymore tho i just do

• 3 weeks later...

Your appeal is denied.

Your account was allowed in order to finish any private scripts you currently had going. That time period is now over.

You can appeal again in 6 months, that should be enough time for us to start to consider whether or not you've learned from your mistakes.

Archived