Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Proxy Questions

keasbey

So I am successfully running 1 client on a proxy, botting going smoothly :)

If I have a second procy, how would I use both at the same time? I tried loading another client window.

It seems to not want to load up RS in two windows though.

I choose my proxy and then I'm looking at the DB logo with no active loading going on.

I know sometimes RS is loading even though you don't see it , so I left the second client open overnight - nothing loaded.

Anything I mght be doing wrong/should be doing to use a second, third, etc. proxy?

Try running your second proxy alone. So without the other client running. It's probably your proxy that is bad.
    There's not really something you have to do for it to work.. Running 2 clients with different proxies should work.

Make sure you entered your proxy info correctly, and make sure it's an ipv4 proxy.

Try running your second proxy alone. So without the other client running. It's probably your proxy that is bad.

There's not really something you have to do for it to work.. Running 2 clients with different proxies should work.

Make sure you entered your proxy info correctly, and make sure it's an ipv4 proxy.

Thank you for the response, I played around with it a bit and got it working with both.

Not sure what was going on last night

Archived