Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Issues with opening client on windows 7 - java setup problem?

Cgjohnst2

I just downloaded the bot and I can't even open it. Originally it was saying there was no program to open it. I found a guide that showed to change the property to link it to javaw.exe. I did that, but now when I double click on the launcher, nothing happens at all. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hit me up on discord and download teamviewer, I'll get it done for you asap

We could also use discord's sharescreen and I'll try guiding you through the steps

I was somehow able to get it done after some regedit shenanigans and a batch file a guy wrote. I don't know how, but it works! I'm just having issues with it not typing in the password when it tries to log in. Thanks for the offer to help on the java issue though!

I was somehow able to get it done after some regedit shenanigans and a batch file a guy wrote. I don't know how, but it works! I'm just having issues with it not typing in the password when it tries to log in. Thanks for the offer to help on the java issue though!

It's alright, if you still need further assistance with the client I'm around.

i have sam problem whit java 9      but   what version it is better on win7 64bit

Don't use Java 9. Dreambot is only configured for Java 8 it seems.

Having the same problem? Deleted the client file, re-downloaded and wont boot up

Do you have Java 9 and 8? Or Java 9? If so, remove 9 and get 8. Same with jdk if you use that for coding.

Yeah, this was my problem too. It had me baffled for so long, I thought my Java wasn't configured right. I deleted my Java 9 and went back to 8 and it started working. 

Archived