Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Zulrah script

Xtremefish123

• 2 weeks later...

I could easily write one but I don't think there's a huge demand for it anymore :/

Besides, because we don't have script instance auths on Dreambot, it would need to be priced at like $30/month 

Why is there no demand for it anymore?

I think its because most of the scripters can't do zulrah xd

It's not impossible someone came here a while ago asking for a perfect one for $1000, buy SDN I doubt it because it would be expensive to actually buy as a user and most of the scriptwriters around here can't seem to be bothered to make one, there is something that helps you with an overlay to kill zulrah but that's the closest we have, he said he was working on a script for it but this was months ago so I don't see it coming for a while if at all

I meant more so like a custom script someone could make for like $100. Not SDN, and not a monthly fee lol.

I am able to make one. If there's a lot of demand for it I could probably do it.

I've seen one on another botting site so its definitely possible, I wish there was one on dreambot since its my client of choice.

???? the source is right here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/13008-goodbye/

Archived