Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Should I use confuse/curse even though im not splashing?

JoshYouUhh

I'm trying to find a quick way to get accounts to magic lvl 30 on f2p. I was wondering what I should do or if I should just have it cast confuse and curse even though I don't have my ranged up to splash.

I'm trying to find a quick way to get accounts to magic lvl 30 on f2p. I was wondering what I should do or if I should just have it cast confuse and curse even though I don't have my ranged up to splash.

You don't need your range up to splash, you can buy a Cursed goblin staff from the holiday guy in Draynor. Diango or something.

You don't need your range up to splash, you can buy a Cursed goblin staff from the holiday guy in Draynor. Diango or something.

Oh ok, well the splash script doesnt seem to be working for me anyway : ( i might have to pay money for one i guess

Oh ok, well the splash script doesnt seem to be working for me anyway : ( 

Oh ok, well the splash script doesnt seem to be working for me anyway : ( i might have to pay money for one i guess

If you have some runes and an account I can use, I can write one, shouldn't take me more than 10 minutes.

But i guess i could just splash legit with a couple tabs open? I've never done it before so i didn't really think about that

If you have some runes and an account I can use, I can write one, shouldn't take me more than 10 minutes.

just a runescape account? sure. you can write a script ?

Well i kind of sorta figured it out now guys. Thanks for helping. Everyone on these forums are so nice and helpful. Im just attacking lvl 1 rats right now w bronze armor on and it seems to be doing the trick...plus I got the goblin staff, thanks guys.

Archived