Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hello there

Domovoi

Hi everyone! I'm a returning player and new botter. Back in the day I bought a few premium scripts here and there to help with the trek to 99 in a few skills. Once the client I used stopped getting updated (back just before the ban wave, I think it was RSBots? idk but not powerbot), I pretty much dropped out of playing. Anyway, with the hype around mobile, I've started to get back into everything with a fresh account. I'm currently on a f2p account and botting/flipping my way to a cash stack so I can get some bonds. 

Generally, I'd say I'm a casual botter, I'm hoping to be pretty conservative to avoid bans. I lurked for a bit and have been trying out some scripts. Anyway, glad to be here, definitely seems like a great community.

Hey bro! I have an account shop that will help save time for your gold farm. I offer lvl 3 accounts with tutorial island completed, all made on its own unique premium residential IP that will help with the longevity of the account! send me a pm on here or on discord Cigger#6580 / skype - mikerinks

link to my topic is in my signature

Hey bro! I have an account shop that will help save time for your gold farm. I offer lvl 3 accounts with tutorial island completed, all made on its own unique premium residential IP that will help with the longevity of the account! send me a pm on here or on discord Cigger#6580 / skype - mikerinks

link to my topic is in my signature

I appreciate that mang, I'm just in it for casual gameplay right now though. Probably the nostalgia factor, but its just fun to be playing a bit again. 

Archived