Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • S++ Rank Changes

Nuclear Nezz

Are you intentionally doing this because you know I'll take the test 3 times before passing?

I would say 2 attempts should be more than sufficient for anyone who's capable of getting it :)

Apparently the other guy cheated the system a little bit to get a pass, so i'd say I'm the first fully legitimate S++ :P

I do have a degree, and I did get smacked right onto my 4head the first time I took the test, but after re-studying a lot of what I've seen in uni the test went rather well.

I don't believe you need a degree though. It all depends on the questions you pick and how well you can translate structured thought processes into code :) Some questions are definitely degree-level though, and unless you pick a perfect set, I think you're bound to solve at least one of them :/

And yeah that section is kinda feelsbadman atm, I'm lonely! I'm dropping the fattest memes and only Nezz & Bananaman are seeing them

He was never really active apart from being online so I'd definetly say your the first as is. Congratz anyway arti

Archived