Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • My chances getting banned

seoulcurry

I know there's a bunch of threads like this, but I'm just curious.. my account has been around since RSC.  On rs3 it has nice stats; I botted 99 agility a long time ago but that's it.

Finally switching to OSRS.  When I botted 99 agility a long time ago, I only did a few hours at a time and babysat like crazy (I would study/do schoolwork while watching it on a dual monitor, talk to people on my friend's list and help randomize the movement by adjusting screen angles).  Just wondering if I use premium scripts+covert mode, would my ban  rate be practically 0 if I follow this same pattern of just a few hours a day? 

I saw some posts; throw in some farming runs and questing in between and boom, should be good to go?

Thanks!

Nobody can tell you honestly the probability of a ban, there's tons of factors that may or may not have an affect. The only way to be certain of no banhammer is to not bot, it's always a risk if you bot. Naturally the more frequently you bot, the higher the risk.

Is it a high ban rate because it's easily reported by other players?  Since they can easily spot if you're a mindless zombie?  I plan to at least be watching it, I just don't want to be clicking and focusing 100% attention to it; so I can at least watch Netflix and do my work on the side.

It has a high banrate, because your bot client interacts ALOT with the game client while doing agility. Besides, you're not just doing any skill, you're doing rooftops, which the bot detection software jagex has thorougly been able to study through machine learning. The way you'll move your mouse, the way you move your camera, will just seem less humanlike the longer you bot. Your behavior will be more and more standard deviations off the norm the longer you'll play, which'll eventually get you banned. You're not doing something obscure against which the anti-macroing software can't compare your behavior against...

Ah that makes sense.  Wow, that's actually pretty cool, haha. I wasn't necessarily referring to botting Agility, because I probably wouldn't.  I remember doing the monkey course a lot in the past, though.. never rooftop stuff. So if I would give it a shot, I'd try one of those courses (not rooftop).

I was thinking of botting things like crafting or alching/superheat, fishing maybe.  Some skills like that.  Can't decide between a client though; been looking at runemate and tribot and dreambot

• 1 month later...

Ah that makes sense.  Wow, that's actually pretty cool, haha. I wasn't necessarily referring to botting Agility, because I probably wouldn't.  I remember doing the monkey course a lot in the past, though.. never rooftop stuff. So if I would give it a shot, I'd try one of those courses (not rooftop).

I was thinking of botting things like crafting or alching/superheat, fishing maybe.  Some skills like that.  Can't decide between a client though; been looking at runemate and tribot and dreambot

Can't go wrong with Dreambot. Don't bot like a mindless zombie and if it were me, I'd stay far away from botting agility personally.

Botting agility from 1-60 is ez, just make sure you take a break every hour and no more than 3 hrs a day. 

The issue is with Camelot Rooftops, once 60 agility: this place is heavily monitored and you can expect a ban here unless you are using a private script or limited botting time per day.

Archived