Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Goldfarming, Botting things that require no skill. Reccomenations?

JoshYouUhh

Hey dudes, someone recently told me the best way to bot or gold farm without getting a high ban rate would be to go for things that don't require skill to do. I was wondering if you guys could give me some input on some methods and different things you can do to do that. I'm new to this whole things and any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks

- JoshYouUhh

Hey dudes, someone recently told me the best way to bot or gold farm without getting a high ban rate would be to go for things that don't require skill to do. I was wondering if you guys could give me some input on some methods and different things you can do to do that. I'm new to this whole things and any advice would really be appreciated. Thanks

- JoshYouUhh

Other than the obvious, publicly spoken about methods, you're unlikely to find something niche/high earning as people will keep these methods to themselves to maximize income. It's all about risk -> reward ratios really. If you take the time to train an account that will then be able to do a higher earning method (say Zulrah, for example). Then obviously you'd like to make a good return from it before the banhammer strikes. Alternatively you can go down the low-earner route, things such as flax spinning, gold bracelets and so forth, but the money you make here is much less, but requires less fore-though/preparation to achieve.

Other than the obvious, publicly spoken about methods, you're unlikely to find something niche/high earning as people will keep these methods to themselves to maximize income. It's all about risk -> reward ratios really. If you take the time to train an account that will then be able to do a higher earning method (say Zulrah, for example). Then obviously you'd like to make a good return from it before the banhammer strikes. Alternatively you can go down the low-earner route, things such as flax spinning, gold bracelets and so forth, but the money you make here is much less, but requires less fore-though/preparation to achieve.

I think I might have just stumbled upon a good method. The only thing is I would have to train my bots to 30 magic before I could do so. Now If I can just figure out a way to do that as quick as possible I feel like I might have a chance here. Or at least that's what I'm thinking but haven't tried it yet...Anyways, thanks for your input man.

I think I might have just stumbled upon a good method. The only thing is I would have to train my bots to 30 magic before I could do so. Now If I can just figure out a way to do that as quick as possible I feel like I might have a chance here. Or at least that's what I'm thinking but haven't tried it yet...Anyways, thanks for your input man.

No problem, if you need any further advice feel free to ask; And as regards to 30 magic, splashing/cursing is probably the way to go. Wouldn't take much more than an hour.

Archived