Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Sign in to follow this  
AsBakedAsCake

Baked Willow Power Chopper(Shift-Drop support)

Good job on another release pal; If you're struggling with getting a script up on the SDN let me know and I'll help you out. Also, just a thought, why not condense this and your oak chopper in order to create an AIO power cutter.

Good job on another release pal; If you're struggling with getting a script up on the SDN let me know and I'll help you out. Also, just a thought, why not condense this and your oak chopper in order to create an AIO power cutter.

Thanks man I never figured out how to upload to the SDN and I have just concentrated on running my farm atm. I still have to learn how to condense and upload to the SDN but I have to find some spare time for that. I actually have each tree working in different areas (all different projects) but I need to learn how to make a GUI, condense and a couple other things.

I'll have a few spare weeks coming up to learn more. I definitely need to perfect these scripts as they work but will not properly walk to the area for you, forcing you to manually walk or use one of the Walkers. They're just small snippets that work pretty well with just the casual anti-ban. It looked like the Oak Chopper got some attention (more views than I thought tbh) so I figured I'd just release this too :P

y script drop my black ax, is script racist???????

If the axe doesn't belong it will get rid of it.

In other news, it seems that my character is dressing as a KKK member and protesting in Falador, don't believe its related though.

y script drop my black ax, is script racist???????

If the axe doesn't belong it will get rid of it.

In other news, it seems that my character is dressing as a KKK member and protesting in Falador, don't believe its related though.

Why are you guys such savages? Dayum. Towlies comment had me rollin though, spit my coffee on my keyboard. RIP