Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New to botting looking for some tips, please. Gold Farming

JoshYouUhh

Hey everyone, I just started botting yesterday and I was wondering if anyone could help give me some tips on how to gold farm. How many accounts should I use for one proxy? Also how long should I bot for before I should give them a break? I'm trying to learn how to be a successful gold farmer and any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

- JoshYouUhh

Hey everyone, I just started botting yesterday and I was wondering if anyone could help give me some tips on how to gold farm. How many accounts should I use for one proxy? Also how long should I bot for before I should give them a break? I'm trying to learn how to be a successful gold farmer and any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

- JoshYouUhh

One of two per proxy depending on how much you really care, could just suicide them on one or two if you really wanted (not in the 100's obviously that would get caught fast but since you just started one would probably be fine, maybe two depending on how heavily invested you are), gold farming don't bother taking breaks tbh just suicide them and cash out. Private scripts are the best way to go for botting, obviously like I said depending on if your investing into it or just doing it for fun/no money put in then it will be a while before you get them, a VPS would be your best bet to bot on else (depending on where you live) the money you spend on botting probably won't even pay for your electricity used, good luck

The best way to determine these things is through trial and error in my opinion. I personally only tend to run one account/proxy, but others may tell you differently. As for breaking, that too is subjective, and depending on the task being performed may require variation. (Things that are click/action intensive are probably better used with more frequent breaks, as a human is unlikely to do these things for long periods without stopping/fatiguing).

Thanks for your advice guys, right now i don't really have any money invested but plan on doing so. I just wondered if it was actually worth it to invest and what kind of money people can make doing so. I heard people can actually make ok money gold farming so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm still a noob to all this and learning as I go, so I appreciate you guys giving input.

Thanks for your advice guys, right now i don't really have any money invested but plan on doing so. I just wondered if it was actually worth it to invest and what kind of money people can make doing so. I heard people can actually make ok money gold farming so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm still a noob to all this and learning as I go, so I appreciate you guys giving input.

Just post around whenever you need help or PM a few people for it, there's plenty of people here who would be willing to help you out, the money can be alright when you get a big farm going but it will take a while if your not investing money into it in the first place but it's definetly possible.

You really don't have to proxy. I never proxy and I run my farm successfully. Then again, my money making method has a super low ban rate. Accounts can last over 200-300 hours in game. (at a clip no breaks)

If you are going to go my way and not proxy, you may want to have half the accounts doing one thing and half doing something else.

I also recommend to get a feel for botting and when you will receive bans you just start botting in free to play. If you go mems and bond up it can be very frustrating to not make the $ back for the bond before ban.

You really don't have to proxy. I never proxy and I run my farm successfully. Then again, my money making method has a super low ban rate. Accounts can last over 200-300 hours in game. (at a clip no breaks)

If you are going to go my way and not proxy, you may want to have half the accounts doing one thing and half doing something else.

I also recommend to get a feel for botting and when you will receive bans you just start botting in free to play. If you go mems and bond up it can be very frustrating to not make the $ back for the bond before ban.

Wow so you don't proxy, you just run off your regular Ip address? When you do get banned do you reset it somehow? Also wondering what I should really do right now as I am chopping trees but I heard it has a really high ban rate. It would be awesome if you could give me some info on your method, if not I completely understand. I've never seen anyone else say they never proxy that's pretty cool. I just started this whole thing yesterday and trying to figure it out as quick as I can.

Wow so you don't proxy, you just run off your regular Ip address? When you do get banned do you reset it somehow? Also wondering what I should really do right now as I am chopping trees but I heard it has a really high ban rate. It would be awesome if you could give me some info on your method, if not I completely understand. I've never seen anyone else say they never proxy that's pretty cool. I just started this whole thing yesterday and trying to figure it out as quick as I can.

I used to proxy, but personally my success started when I STOPPED using proxies all together. Now I just buy my accounts from prime, I buy like 100 level 3s a month for 80k each. Woodcutting will get you banned pretty quick, the accounts might not even last 24 hours. I personally believe Its best to make money off things where you don't have to gain skill levels to get there. (Do things that require no stats.) Training with a bot or even manually can be a waste if you're banned before you get to start making any money. This is why I make sure my method requires NO STATS & LITTLE TO NO GP to start. I would recommend muling your items every like 6-12 hours.

Archived