Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Got banned on my new account within 1 hour of botting

Bundles

I started leveling Strength/Attack on the Chickens and within 1 hour when i got back i was banned, the script was Chicken's Destruction i believe, apperently i was banned very fast, i was on a high populated servere with few people at the chicken farm at Lumbridge.

[Edit] forgot to ask if this is normal to get banned within 1 hour?

Congratz for script developer. Very nice script you made there xD

Depends, if nub made script, then its normal.

Anyways you should compare with others, if for example 5% of 100 accs get ban within 1 hour and other 95% can bot days, then you just have bad luck. But generally its script dev fault, not bot itself.

It is not my script, i found it here on forums :P

Well yeah i know :P

Generally when you bot you always need to consider ban. Also try to pick scripts from 'known' people or teams that show understanding not in just scripting but java overall.

But yeah, this chicken thing was probably bad luck according to his screenshots :D

I've experienced multiple times, that if I make an account and bot on it straight away, its more likely to get banned.

My suggestion would be: make an account, complete tutorial Island and log out for 2-3 days. Atter a few days, log back in and bot. Seems to work for me

The script works well and have ran for 10+ hours. Now if you make a brand new account and bot it right away, you can except these kind of things to happen :)

I've had the account for 1 week, i started botting yesterday

Is there anyway i can provide info to the scripts owner? I got all kinds of errors like mouse input and stuff like that or is it normal?

The script works well and have ran for 10+ hours. Now if you make a brand new account and bot it right away, you can except these kind of things to happen :)

I like ur chicken script, dont take it the wrong way, im probably gonna give it another go later :) Any idea on how to provide bug info and stuff like that?

I've had the account for 1 week, i started botting yesterday

Is there anyway i can provide info to the scripts owner? I got all kinds of errors like mouse input and stuff like that or is it normal?

I like ur chicken script, dont take it the wrong way, im probably gonna give it another go later :) Any idea on how to provide bug info and stuff like that?

Yep, you can post the bugs in the script thread. You shall be finding these errors in the stack trace, please post them so I can take a look

Yep, you can post the bugs in the script thread. You shall be finding these errors in the stack trace, please post them so I can take a look

I'll get right to it :)

Archived