Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • oh god, another one

keasbey

Hey guys, thanks for reading my intro..

:D It has been many years since I've botted on RS.

Last time was around the giant ban wave or slightly after.

I've been interested but it hasn't seemed like there has been a good time to do so since.

~1 year ago I tried running RiD. Man, imo that site went way downhill. Idk how it's doing now, but a year ago nothing worked and I was really pissed off I spent money on a non-working beta, where there is little to no support provided.

~ A couple months ago I tried going to Simba. Again. Wow. It's like every guide was written at a different point in history.

And we all know that the past 5 years have been a little crazy for RS. On top of that, there's multiple ways to setup the client using different includes. Seems really difficult to pickup if you are trying to learn to script.

Glad to have found a simple effective client with great support. Can't wait to see you all around the forums!

initially I'm just going to be botting/checking out the scripts and see how they work.

Afterward I hope to start contributing in some way. Learning to write code has always been a dream of mine, so hopefully dreambot makes it happen ;)

Thank you for reading this far !

Welcome to DreamBot, if you find yourself interested in learning to write scripts then head over to the tutorials section, there's tons of content to read through if you find yourself a bit bored/needing something to do!

Welcome to DreamBot, if you find yourself interested in learning to write scripts then head over to the tutorials section, there's tons of content to read through if you find yourself a bit bored/needing something to do!

I do want to learn the language and all, will head over there in the next few days.

Just have a lot to get caught up on with the upcoming tax season, started a new job, revamping my computer/desk setup.

Also want to be familiar/comfortable with the client and different modes/options

Archived