Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Chargeback - Tutorial Accounts

Banker

All members involved: Me, Unknown (Will provide IP & Email to staff)

Thread Link: Unknown (Donald Trump Tutorial Account Thread)

Explanation: Log into my PayPal last night to try complete a voucher sale, notice my account is in around -$19, look in activity and 3 payments via Selly (where we sold tutorial accounts) were chargebacked by 2 users. Asked trump to check the selly account to confirm they were chargebacks and not just PayPal being dumb, confirmed chargebacks - no contact from users etc.

Evidence: Will provide in reply for staff, including email, IP and other screenshots.

We will look into any accounts associated with the information you've provided. However, there doesn't seem to be any meaningful matches. There is only so much we can do when you've been scammed off-site.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived