Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Recommendations?

the webb

Well I would imagine there is a wide range of scripts that all do different things*

Suppose I was asking for your favorites, how would you reply?

Well I would imagine there is a wide range of scripts that all do different things*

Suppose I was asking for your favorites, how would you reply?

Generally, everybody is going to be biased towards their own scripts.

If you're looking specifically for money making, sometimes having a rotation (or progressive method) to bot is better than just one generic method. There are a lot of factors that lead to less bans, and most of the time you'll have to have a script privately made for such things if you want top-notch quality for anything you can dream up.

Really no other way to figure it out other than testing scripts/methods yourself. A good way to start is to run off a guide and see how good rates are with your own method of farming. Simple skills like woodcutting and fishing have become pretty low gp/hr unless you plan on having a lot of accounts in use, and even then, the rates are low

I'm not a gold farmer, guys  :D 

Just casual play/botting build for me and my brother. 

I should probably do an intro or something lol.

Thanks for the replies though. 

I'll keep the custom scripts in mind!

Free scripts usually have higher ban's. other than that its up to you what you buy...

ALSO

the webb

the weeb :doge:

I mean I did just finish watching Naruto Shippuden... but that's like the third series of an anime I've completed in 5 years.

What's your point?

I mean I did just finish watching Naruto Shippuden... but that's like the third series of an anime I've completed in 5 years.

What's your point?

nothing just being a detective  :doge:

Weeb

Archived