Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Appeal Page Change

Grimbles

I was creating botting accounts on my home ip and then putting them on a single proxy to suicide. I had two that got the "we suspect this account is stolen" message and I was able to recover them no problem. However, on the third locked account they don't give me the recovery link to my email, rather it's a long appeal form asking more in-depth questions. 

Tried removing browsing cache to maybe get the easy form again but it's still the one that requires all the other information. Would using the proxy for the account creation fix this issue? I'm assuming creating them on my home ip and using the proxy is what got them locked

I'd imagine like you said, if you also do tut on proxy should be fine.

I feel like account creation and botting are two separate ordeals for some reason... It's possible to create many, many accounts and bot them on the same IP, however, creating an account on one IP and botting it on another seems to really throw off the alarms at Jagex...

I guess I'll try connecting to the osrs webpage through the proxy and see if that will work. 

I feel like account creation and botting are two separate ordeals for some reason... It's possible to create many, many accounts and bot them on the same IP, however, creating an account on one IP and botting it on another seems to really throw off the alarms at Jagex...

I guess I'll try connecting to the osrs webpage through the proxy and see if that will work. 

Yea I'm pretty sure it flags up rather quickly if you complete tutorial on X IP and then very soon after start doing a repetitive/highly botted task on Y IP.

Yea I'm pretty sure it flags up rather quickly if you complete tutorial on X IP and then very soon after start doing a repetitive/highly botted task on Y IP.

Yeah; I tried using the proxy through my internet browser to set up the account but I think I need an ipv6 for web pages, I only have ipv4. 

In any case, if I can't use the same proxy to create the account that I also want to bot on, there's really no work around that I can see. I don't know how account sellers create their accounts, I'm assuming they first create them on a residential ip and then store them for a long period of time when the lock is less prevalent? I really don't know.

The best method is to just purchase the accounts in bulk, it seems. Jagex's lock system is tougher to get past than it's bot detection system lol.

Yeah; I tried using the proxy through my internet browser to set up the account but I think I need an ipv6 for web pages, I only have ipv4. 

In any case, if I can't use the same proxy to create the account that I also want to bot on, there's really no work around that I can see. I don't know how account sellers create their accounts, I'm assuming they first create them on a residential ip and then store them for a long period of time when the lock is less prevalent? I really don't know.

The best method is to just purchase the accounts in bulk, it seems. Jagex's lock system is tougher to get past than it's bot detection system lol.

For the price of level 3s it may be that that is indeed the case, IIRC Maxthon has a proxy extension that I can imagine should work with socks5 proxies? May be worth looking into.

For the price of level 3s it may be that that is indeed the case, IIRC Maxthon has a proxy extension that I can imagine should work with socks5 proxies? May be worth looking into.

I'll look into that, seems like it could be promising

Archived